Certificate In Basic GDS - Amadeus/Galileo
About the course:
You will learn the leading Basic Global Distribution System in Amadeus or Galileo
The course is available in classroom Lecture & Practical Based training.
Course Duration: 1 Month
Key Topics – Computerized reservation system/GDS on Amadeus or Galileo
- Agent assembly areas
- How to encode and decode airlines, airport and cities codes.
- Checking of availability
- Making of a PNR- Adult, Child & Infant
- PNR components- SSR,OSI, MEDA, MAAS, WCHR & more
- Fare finding-Lowest fare, Multiple airline fares, fare for a specific date & more
- Creating of TST- Adult, Child & Infant
- Issuance of E-ticket
Who should attend
- Under Graduates/Graduates
- Travel agents
- Airline reservation agents
- Tour operators
- Call center agents
By successfully completing the final examination you will receive Certificate in Basic GDS – Amadeus/Galileo
The training will be top notch for travel & tourism skill seekers. This module will be of both Lecture Based Training (LBT) & Computer Based Training (CBT) where practical knowledge plays a pivotal roles. Students are provided with the practical examples to resolve the queries and ability to cope up with the real time needs of the traveler.