FDTTM-Foundation Diploma In Travel & Tourism Management
About the course:
FDTTM-Foundation Diploma In Travel & Tourism Management course is designed by I.T.T.I professionals to meet the current demand of Travel Industry. The syllabus has been formulated with state of art to cover the entire Travel & Tourism domain. The course is highly job oriented according to Airline and Travel-Tourism requirements. The course has the syllabus covering the core area of Travel & Tourism information along with the current industry standards.
The FDTTM - Foundation Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management course is available in classroom Lecture & Practical Based training.
What you will learn
- Understanding Aviation, Travel & Tourism
- Provide, promote and facilitate travelers with available services both from airline and travel agency perspective
- Industry rules & regulations
- Plan travel itineraries
- Sell rail travel, car rental, hotel accommodation, cruises and pre-packaged tour products
- Provide good customer service and retain customer loyalty
- Well versed in Global Distribution System
Key Topics – Travel, Tourism & Holiday Package
- Understand the world & travel geography
- Making and planning of itinerary through worldwide
- Travel terminologies
- Airport handling
- Travel documents
- International rules and regulation
- Fare – understand the type of fare
- Fare- rules and applicability
- How to find the best fare
- Understand the different RBDs (Reservation Booking Designator)
- Global indicators
- IATA areas
- Air transport essentials
Global Distribution System (GDS)
- Agent assembly areas
- How to encode and decode airlines, airport and cities codes.
- Checking of availability
- Making of a PNR- Adult, Child & Infant
- PNR components- SSR,OSI, MEDA, MAAS, WCHR & more
- Fare finding-Lowest fare, Multiple airline fares, fare for a specific date & more
- Creating of TST- Adult, Child & Infant
- Manual TST Creation
- Issuance of E-ticket
- Refund-full and partial
- MPD-Standalone and Auxiliary
- Managing airline queues
- Holiday package management-domestic & international
- Designing, costing & budgeting of fit package
- Understand the package components.
- How to manage the vendor for car and hotel
- Under the queries
Key Topics – Skills Training
- English Communication & Writing Skills
- Improve Your Listening Skills.
- Presentation Skills to build confidence
- Public Speaking With Meeting Etiquette.
- Etiquette’s of customer sales and service
- Sales technique – Cross & Up sell
- Business communication
- Professional E-mail Management
- Basic computer & Typing Skills
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Power Point & Excel For The Future Growth
- Personality Development & Motivational Skills
Who should attend:
- Under Graduates/Graduates
- Travel agents
- Airline reservation agents
- Tour operators
- Call center agents
By successfully completing the final examination you will receive Diploma In World Travel & Tourism Management
The training will be top notch for travel & tourism skill seekers. This module will be of both Lecture Based Training (LBT) & Computer Based Training (CBT) where practical knowledge plays a pivotal roles. Students are provided with the practical examples to resolve the queries and ability to cope up with the real time needs of the passenger.
Don't miss reading our Student Testimonials on Google; we are glad and proud of our Google Rating which is 4.8/5.
Also take a look of our Placements: